Today, you are going to present your research about different Web 2.0 tools in groups. Make sure that you’ve uploaded your PPT files to your blog before the presentation.
Then, here come your tasks after your presentation:
First of all, you need to have two tools: Free Mind and HyperSnap.
- Please go to OSS Application Consulting Cener (OSSACE ) to download a free software: Free Mind .
- Then, download a screen capture software: HyperSnap.
Secondly, you need to use the tools to finish the following work:
- By using Free Mind, you are expected to draw a map of what you have learned about Web 2.0.
- Then, capture the map with HyperSnap and save it as an image file.
- Please upload the image to your blog and write a post about your gain from Web 2.0.
- Then, choose the tools you would like to use and start to think about what you are going to do with them.
All these will lead to the project you are going to do–if you determine to make use of Web 2.0 tools to share and to connect.
So, I hope you enjoy today’s class.