Now, we are approaching the end of the semester. In the last class meetings on June 22, you are supposed to give a wrap-up presentation. Since you are giong to show us the two blogs you design: (1) personal blog and (2) project blog, please pay attention to the following details:
- In the personal blog, make sure you have uploaded
(3) self-image and a short passage about the works,
(4) your family tree, and
(5) your life map and a passage along with the map.
- In the project blog, make sure you have completed
(1) the “appearance” (including the theme and the widgets) and
(2) an introduction of your project.
To make a good presentation, you need to prepare a speech. Please follow the structure we learned in classes: (1) opening, (2) body and (3) ending.
- In the opening, tell us why you come to this class and tell us the topics of your presentation.
- In the body part, tell us what you have done (showing us the blogs).
- In the end of the presentation, tell us what you have learned from the process and what you expect to do with your work in the future.
PPT is optional. Remember that as long as you prepare well, there’s nothing to worry about. Wish you have a fulfilling end-of-semester month.
- Here comes a rubric (presentation_evaluation_form), which defines the evaluation criteria.